Hydro Group plc employs approximately one hundred full time staff at its headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland, where it operates two business streams, Hydro Bond Engineering Ltd and Hydro Cable Systems Ltd. Hydro Group plc operates on a global platform providing total solutions to a portfolio of prime contractors, major operators, OEM's, defence agencies, defence organisations and the UK MOD.
Hydro Bond Engineering Ltd designs and manufactures subsea optical and electrical connectors, penetrators, assemblies, and terminations. Hydro Cable Systems Ltd design and manufactures subsea optical and electrical cables, tethers and umbilicals. Together as a team, they provide the complete solution.
Our focus is product innovation, design, engineering and manufacturing of harsh environment composite cables, underwater connectors, topside connectors and penetrators for subsea, underwater, topside and onshore applications. Our experienced design team can meet all your cabling and connector requirements.
· Exhibition: IDEF '13, International Defence Industry Fair
· Venue: Tüyap Fair & Exhibition Center, Büyükçekmece-İstanbul, Turkey
· Dates: 7th to 10th May 2013
· Stand Number: 259
· Web Link: http://www.idef13.com
· Exhibition: ALL-ENERGY 2013
· Venue: Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
· Dates: 22nd and 23rd May 2013
· Stand Number: AB16 (AREG Pavilion)
· Web Link: http://www.all-energy.co.uk